We are home! I am so happy to be here, and Sarah is too. Dave is happy to have us here, and real food too, I think. It's gonna be a while getting settled back in, and I need to take things slow, so that means even longer. But I want to put my tree up in the first week in December, so I have to have everything ready for then.
It's funny how after 7 weeks you can feel like a stranger in your own home. ANd when I went shopping today, I couldn't get over the traffic, and the grocery store was completely foriegn to me. Things I used to do automatically, like place an order at the take out window at McDonald's, are going to take some adjusting again! LOL
ANyway, more later, and some pics. Soon, I promise. Be well.
3 comments:
Glad you are home. I hope you are feeling better.
I'm happy to hear you are well enough to be back home. I can just imagine how foreign it must feel to be back. 7 weeks is a long time.
I hope you are feeling 100% better soon!!!
Hugs,
Boo
YAY!!! Glad you're feeling better! Have fun getting ready for Christmas!!
Post a Comment