Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Buddy






On April 5th we went to The Pas to celebrate Greg's 18th birthday. Yep, seriously. Greg can go to the bar. If he wakes up long enough! Dave and my Dad (Mom and Dad came from Snow Lake too) were going to take him out to the bar at midnight that night, (his birthday is actually the 6th) but Dad fell asleep on the hotel bed after cake, and Greg was dozing by 10! I am sure it was because he worked so hard all day, then ate a big supper, and we went swimming which knocked him out. Then add the whole HALF A CAKE that he sat (in front of an 8 months pregnant woman) and ate, he was too tired to hit the town after! But midnight rolled around, and Dave woke him up and took him home. It was a really good visit, some great family time. Sarah cried all the way to Fidler's that she missed him. I didn't, I was fine. (yeah right)
SO here's to Greg, you have taught me more than you can possibly understand about myself, the world, your Dad, life, and everything else. You are a great kid, and I count you in my blessings, and you have the makings of being an amazing man. We love you very much and we are very proud of you. Cheers to you!

2 comments:

Boo said...

Happy 18th Greg!!!

Wow, he sure looks like Dave! Great post Shanna! Loved reading it!

Michelle said...

Nice cake!!! LMAO!!