This seems to be the easiest way to update my blog:
-In Snow Lake right now working, waiting until Monday, happy Greg passed his math and hoping for the best on the history. Monday off to Grad, Tuesday Rob and Sam and girls come so we'll come back here for July 1.
-was in Wpg weekend before last, had a great time with Uncle Rocky, AMAZING time meeting my LIITD girls, great visit with the Stewarts. Ate too much and drank too much. :) Had great hair days every day because I had TIME to do it! Great plane ride down there, that's the way to go, for sure. Missed my babies like crazy. Dave did awesome with them.
-done babysitting, decided not to take any more kids for a while, have a good summer and help Sarah get settled into school. Then I'll reconsider my career path.
-Weather is lousy. :( so rainy and cold this year.
-Nickle days was FUN! Spent too much money but had a great time with my kids. :)
-Big family reunion coming up here in SL. Lots to do.
-sometimes I wonder why the hell life has to be so hard. Not even so much for me, but man, everywhere I look I feel like I could explode, the world is so hard and unfair. Good people who try so hard, why don't good things happen for them?????
-Swimming has been off for the last couple of weeks, but I plan on jumping right back in as soon as I get home. Man, it doesn't take long to get OUT of shape though, does it??? I was feeling so good.
That's all, now I gotta go figure out what I'm going to do b/c I forgot my toothbrush and toothpaste at work. :(
Shanna
1 comment:
It was nice to finally meet you in person, Shanna :)
And I like your quick points update, but ya know, that was over a month ago... ;)
Post a Comment