



Greg graduated from MBCI in The Pas in June. I love the picture that is blurry. He didn't want to be at the ceremony, and it was painfully long, but the look on his face when he walked off the stage, with his diploma in his hand, he couldn't keep the pride, happiness, and maybe a bit of relief off of his face.
Greg is continuing to work at Northland Leisure, and has started training to recieve certification from Yamaha and Polaris as a technichian for thier brands. This is something he has been doing for more tahn two years already, now he'll just be certified. I'm very proud that his work ethic and abilities have landed him this opportuniy. And I'm happy that he is going to be doing something that he loves. :)
1 comment:
GREAT TO SEE PICTURES OF GREG'S GRADUATION IT'S AN IMPORTANT DAY IN HIS LIFE. SO CAN WE EXPECT SOME PICS IN OUR XMAS CARD OF HIM AND SARAH ALSO NOW THAT SHE'S IN SCHOOL??? HOPE SO!! SAM
Post a Comment