I'm back, with my iMac! Just got it a couple of days ago, back online today. Super excited. So much has happened, but basically,we are living in Birtle, MB now. Sarah is in grade 1, Greg is living with us, starting work at a contractor in Rocanville on Monday, and Jessa cut all her hair off. I am looking forward to my brother and his fiance having their baby this month (October) and my inlaws moving to Rocanville. I am sad because my friend Bill is sick. We had to put Jigger down a week after we moved here. He was a German Shepherd, and we had him for 10 years. I am trying to get some health issues straightened out, and I am going to coach gymnastics again. I am not going to think people are too busy or will be bothered if I call them, and I will make good friends here. Whew. I think that's it.
How have you been?????
Shanna
No comments:
Post a Comment