




I wish I knew how to use blogger effectively.
Anyway, we had a lovely time at the wedding and it was nice, although short, to see everyone. The wedding was very elegant and we had fun at our little tables, the Turnbulls. Sarah cuddled right up to Bob and Larry, the little flirt that she is, even with the older men. To see her first boyfriend though, go here: and scroll down to Wed July 4. Go look, it's really cute! They had so much fun dancing in circles together.
We picked my Dad's sister Jess up from the airport on Sunday morning, adn of course the lobster she was bringing with her didn't make it. But we got it Monday night and had a feast before the fireworks. (which were amazing by the way)
So much happened. There were so many people. It's not that it's a blur, it's jsut hard to take it out of my head and tell you about it all. It was a great feeling to have Aunt Jess there, and Lil Matthews, an old friend of Mom and Dad's who was like an aunt to me. Rocky and Wendy were tehre, adn Peter adn Ray, adn it was a happy madhouse.
I got my new camera. I am hoping to get soem time to play with it some more b/c so far I am not loving the results. But I haven't had much time.
We had a 60th birthday party for my Daddy on Thrusday, which was his actual birthday. It seems so weird that my dad is 60. Old men are 60, and my Dad is not an old man.
ANd I can finally talk about the anniversary party that we planned for months on here, since Mom and Dad know now, b/c it happened last weekend. They didn't know till about an hour before. There were lots there, and I think everyone had fun.
We are home now, adn it's nice to be here. Lots to do to get back into the swing of things. I unpacked my scrapbooking stuff first of course. I don't have much else to say, so I am going to let pictures say the rest. I will post some tonight and some tommorow. Hope everyone is having a great summer.
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a good time visiting with friends and family. I remember the Matthew's...Bobby was in my class.
wow..look at the size of that lobster!
you'll get used to the camera shanna..just need some playing around time :-)
Hi Sarah, I've been thinking about you! If you'd like a direct link to our memorable evening 2 weeks ago, just click on the link below:
http://evansatoru.blogspot.com/2007/07/night-to-remember.html
xxxxoooooxxxx
Evan
www.evansatoru.blogspot.com
Glad you guys had a good time! Wish we could have spent more time together too! Seems everything happened in that week and time just got away.
Post a Comment