Dave always says "We are off and running like a herd of turtles". I figure that's pretty accurate for these Turnbulls too.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Challenge!
I challenge you to leave a comment if you read this blog. I know there are some of you that read my blog adn don't comment. I wanna know who you are. Do it! Leave a comment! I dare ya!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOL! Love the pics. The ones of Lil, and Jesse are really nice, and your dad is sporting some great style as always. Of course, Sarah and the girls are adorable. I don't see any good ones of your mom from the party though, or Rocky or Wendy or anything from the social. hugs
4 comments:
LOL! Love the pics. The ones of Lil, and Jesse are really nice, and your dad is sporting some great style as always. Of course, Sarah and the girls are adorable. I don't see any good ones of your mom from the party though, or Rocky or Wendy or anything from the social. hugs
Hi Shanna :-)
Hey there!
I'm here! (Finally. LOL!)
Post a Comment