There is a lot happening in our life right now. If you read this blog, you likely know what it is because you talk to me offline. LOL. If you don't know, you are going to have to wait for the official announcement. The rest of this post may confuse you.
It's gonna happen. Not entirely in the "best way possible". But that's ok, I have faith it will work out in the end. I have faith that what God has planned for us will be the best thing for us in the end, even if it's not the easiest. I feel very blessed to have this faith. Dave doesn't, he panics a bit. :) I panic too, but I can calm myself down. He needs me for that. :) I don't mind. But in the end, what will come will be what is meant to be. In God's way and that's the best way. :)
Anyone wanna buy a home in Thompson???? It seems strange to me to see House for Sale. This is a HOME. I love our home. It's time for us to move on from it and I am sad, it's been a great place for us. We have shared so much love in this house. That makes it a home. So, today it's HOME FOR SALE. Buy something that is tried and true, where love has lived. :)
Be happy. Have faith. Prayers will be appreciated. :)
Shanna
1 comment:
Well here's hoping that everything will work out for the best!! I hope that Dave will be happy @ work and I hope that you and the girls will be happy also. Think of it as an adventure! It panned out for us and I am sure it will for you too!! Sam
Post a Comment