Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello

How are you? sigh. Dave left yesterday for Rocanville, he is starting his orientation today. I am here. With the sick kids. Not much else to say. No one has even looked at the house. I guess I'm gonna have to call the realator and see what we need to do to sell. :( It's really discouraging what no one is even looking at it.

Nothing much else to report, I feel like such a downer, I know I'm not the only person to be in this situation, and I need to keep reminding myself of that. Soe people don't have homes or jobs at all. We really are blessed.

The weather has been great! Today is our coldest day since November, -20, but -32 with the windchill. It's supposed to warm up even by tommorow and the next day though. That's another blessing, this winter has been so much warmer than last.

I'm supposed to be cleaning house right now. That is one thing I love about this house, no matter how messy it gets it really doesn't take that long to clean it up. As long as everything has a place it's supposed to go, it is no problem to sweep by and put it there. Lessons I am still learning in keeping house. Well, with the exception of my scrap desk. That might take some time. But take a gander at my scrap blog, I've gotten SOOOO much done in the last week!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I hear 'helloooo" coming over the baby monitor, I guess Jessa is up from her nap. Hopefully she's feeling a little better, she was so sick last night, I comtemplated taking her to Emerg, she was just racking her breaths, struggling so hard. :( I didn't want to take them both in to the hospital, wake Sarah up, so I thought, if she doesn't sleep and get better thru the night I'll take her between 3 and 5, the best time to go I have found. I put the humidifier on, and she woke up a few times, but was able to go right back to sleep, so we both got some rest. :)

TTYL
Shanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww (HUGGERS) Shanna!!! I know what you're going thru. Been thru it with my ex. I'll cross my fingers that you sell the house so you can be together again. Hope your kiddies feel better soon.