What a week. I got a call last Thursday telling me I had to get some bloodwork done before my appt in Winnipeg on the 16th. I responded with "What appointment in Winnipeg??" The clinic here hadn't bothered to inform me that the appt had been set up, and I had no idea. I have been trying to get things arranged since then, and finall ythis afternoon I called and made the appt for next week when Dave can come with me adn Sarah, his last days off before going 5 adn 2 at Cat. But what a stressful time trying to get that arranged! It's a whole different ballgame when you can't pick up and leave whenever you want because you have a 2 year old to think of. But I am looking forward to going, I haven't been to the city in 2 YEARS! WE are going to take Sarah to the zoo. I have to have a CT scan on my brain, to rule out brain aneurism, because my dad had one when he was 32. I have had them before, adn I don't like it. The dye really bothers me, ALOT. So I am glad Dave will be there to take Sarah.
Andrew is here, adn it's been nice visiting with him. It's not that different right now, because Jennifer and the girls are still in Cape Breton, so he is just Andrew like I always knew him. I can't wait till the kids get here. June is going to be busy! I have a crop in Snow Lake on the 16th, then Wendy, Roxy and Brandi and the girls will be going to Snow Lake for Grad, adn then off to Riverton for Dave's cousin Robin's wedding. Gonna be busy!
Mother's Day was yesterday. My husband forgot. Let's not talk about it. It did start off kinda nice. I was sleeping with Sarah because she was throwing up in the night (no, that's not the nice part) and when she woke up (at 10:00!!!!) she opened her eyes adn looked at me and smiled and gave me a kiss, adn said "Mommy, I so happy to see you". AAAWWW, it was sweet. I spent some time in my flower beds, and that was all. I talked to my mom, adn since we were supposed to be going to Winnipeg together this week, I thought we could do something special there, but now it turns out we are not going together, and I feel bad. If I would have known the appt could be changed, I would have thoguht more about going to Snow Lake on Saturday night.
WE come in second at our volleyball tourney on the weekend. We played for 7 hours straight. I was pretty sore yesterday. It was not a fun day, really, as the guys on my team are way too competitive. I jsut wanna play and have fun! It was fun for the playing, but not for the tension, KWIM??
Anyway, it looks like I am writing a book again. You would think I was interesting or something.
Have a great long weekend!!!!!
3 comments:
Ya gotta love those calls... ummm can you rip into Winnipeg for an appt???? Ya like we're only 30 mins away???? Hope everything goes well with your CT scan. Keep me posted.
Good luck with your appointment Shanna, I hope everything is alright.
Sarah is so sweet. I love hearing things like that, it makes it so worth it.
Hope everything goes well in Wpg. Can't believe it's been 2 years....I'd never make it that long :o) And about Mother's day....you may just have to "forget" Father's day and see how that goes!!! LOL! Men....
Post a Comment