5 things you can't live without for under $10 each:
1. Starbucks Passion iced tea
2. tape runner
3. Comet
4. glass nail file
5. avacados
5 fav movies
1. Grease
2. Blue Crush
3. Cross Roads
4. Cars
5. Save the Last Dance
5+5=10 baby names that you love (5 boys 5 girls)
Girls-Jessa, Meredith, Marly, Blair, Cadence, Macy, Claire
Boys-Gabriel, Daniel, Sandy, Reid, Joey
5 songs you could listen to over and over
1. My Humps-Black Eyes Peas
2. Summer of 69-Bryan Adams
3. Bad Medicine-Bon Jovi
4. I Wouldn't want to be me-Amanda Marshall
5. Amazed-Lonestar
5 people who have infuenced your life in a positive way
1. Greg
2. Grandma
3. Kari P
4. Sarah
5. My parents
6. Dave
5 items that stay in your purse at all times
1. wallet
2. pads
3. pen
4. notepad
5. babywipes
5 moments you knew everything had changed FOREVER
1. When I told Dave I loved him at the cabin
2. When Dr Skelly told me I was pregnant
3. When Rocky told me Grandma didn't make it
4. When Linda told me about scrapbooking
5. When I walked in the door to move in with Dave
5 books you would like to read (or finish)
All of Mauve Binchy's books
The Shopaholic series
5 Obsessions you have right now
1. Scrapbooking
2. Scrapbook supply shopping
3. Starbucks Passion Iced tea
4. Photography
5. Facebook
4 comments:
Hmmmmmm....do you like scrapbooking?!?! LMAO!!! Good fives Shanna!!!
omg..i love Passion Ice Tea as well..but i add lemonade--packs a good punch! i have spent entirely too much time at Starbucks this summer!
and OMG..Dr.Skelly????
i think that was my dr. when I was born..could it be the same one?? he is from The Pas?
freaky.
LMAO Vanessa, yep, that's him! He worked in The Pas until a few years ago and now he is in SL, and he's almost 80 years old. He has delived the babies of some of the babies he delivered.
Very interesting list Shanna!
Post a Comment