


Sarah started Preschool on Thursday, so I thought I would share some pics. She had fun, despite being in a "mood" when she woke up. My mom was here. Dad brought her in on Wednesday and she went home with David on Friday. Sarah went for a ride on a pony on Thursday night. She loved it, and the other animals. She is sick right now, I am not looking forward to this night or tommorow as I think she is going to get worse. Not much else happening around here. We really need to get some wallpaper stripped and some painting done before winter sets in, but I have no idea when we are going to do it.
3 comments:
Awww....look at Sarah all grown up!She's so cute with her little red pig tails :o)
OMG she's so CUTE! I adore her hair. Love her outfit! She's definitely styling! ;o)
Keep on posting pics!
I can't believe how grown up she is. I think that last time I saw her she was still a baby!
Post a Comment