-Jessa's almost walking! Well, she can go 7 or 8 steps before plopping down. :)
-Sarah is understimulated and needs some more activities I think.
-Dave's had a few times out on the snowmobile, may be making a trip to BC.
-I'm scrapping like crazy. Also being published in Canadian Scrapbooker Summer 2009! February 7 was my 30th birthday-had a great evening out with friends. The next week I had to get glasses. I guess I really am getting up there. haha. I can't beleive how much I couldn't see though! And the dr said they were optional!
-House hasn't even been looked at. We're kinda waiting, not too worried, with the way the economy is right now we're just happy for Dave to have a job right now, and we'll worry more about it in the fall if it's still not sold. If you wanna look at it, go to www.lockersrealestate.net, click on Listings, then Deerwood, then 40 Greenway Cres.
I'm in the process of setting up a scrap blog. I'll post when I get it all figured out. In the meantime, hope you'll leave a comment, hope someone still looks! LOL
Have a great day! Here's some pictures!
3 comments:
Hey welcome back to bloggin ;-)
TFS the pics...you littlest one is getting so big--cute photos!
V
Great pictures, the girls are so cute. Hope you guys get an offer on the house soon - save the worrying in the fall.
OMGosh the girls are soooooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment