No much going on, still waiting for the snow to start to melt. Dave just left for night shift, and Jessa is sleeping, so I put the tv on for Sarah for some much needed quiet time for me. I actually can't wait for the next few nights, I'm hoping to get the kids in bed early and have some evenings to myself to clean. Yeah, right, I'm gonna use that time to scrap! Dave only goes nights every 6 weeks or so, and I like it that way, but this time I am looking forward to it. Just some quiet time. I might even lock the dogs in my bedroom just os no one is laying under my feet! Dave and I curled up on the couch and watched a movie last night together. We never do that. Too bad it was Mamma Mia.
I might be starting to babysit again. Monday to Friday, one little guy, 2 years old. We're going to meet him this weekend and see how it goes. I will be starting to do Respite work soon for my friend's foster kids, it should be interesting. I need to bring some money in and I am trying everything to stay home. Some days I think I would really like to go back to work, but it wouldn't be worth the child care money, even if I could find a place I felt good about taking them. There are a lot of things I can do from home.
Vale is having some "Find out how we did in 2008 and our plans for the future" presentations in the mall next week. Kinda makes me nervous, but they wouldn't announce they are closing in mall presentations. Would they???? I can't help but worry. That's what I do. Dave had a call from Toromont a couple of weeks ago, they need guys in every shop. It's good to know he could maybe go to Winnipeg or Brandon if something happened here. We'd have to stay though. :( We talked about if the house sells, we could go to Brandon instead of Winnipeg. Brandon shops are usually hard to get into. Dave seems to be pretty set on Lac Du Bonnet now. I was looking forward to being out of mining, so we'll see. Gotta sell the house first!
Hope you are all healthy and well. Thanks for leaving comments on my last post, feel free to do so again!
No comments:
Post a Comment