I have decided to post pictures here instead of on Facebook because I feel like I can keep track better on here of who is looking. I was pretty sure I knew everyone who I had told my blog address. I'm less sure now so if you could kindly leave a comment the next time you visit, I would really appreciate knowing who each person on my Feedjit is. If you can't comment because you don't have blogger or wahtever, please leave me a message on the site that you got the address from. Thanks! I really dont' want to have to go private with the blog.
Shanna
6 comments:
Hey Shanna..just raising my hand in the air-HERE!
V
I check you out still!
hi..I am an old friend of Darcy's... my name is Bill Verhoek.. I also new Dave... please feel free to contact me at billverhoek@hotmail.com.. I am also on facebook.. look forward to hearing from you
hey I am always checking back for new info but hasn't been any for months!!!! Anyways we still check u out!! SAM and Girls
Hi Shanna,
We love being able to keep up with your life. The kids are growing fast and are so adorable.
Take care,
Ivan, Heather, Caitlin and Tyrel
It's me and Tim checking your blog Shanna. We are doing fine in Regina. Hugs from Bevera and Tim
Post a Comment