Ok, this is not baby boys, it is Sarah being a HAM at my mom's on Easter weekend, but two people that I know had baby boys today. My friends Carlee and Tony Monias had a son, Daylin, and Rebecca (Foord) and Trevor Friesen also had a son, Isaiah Mosali today. Congratulations to them!
Other than that, no much else happening here, except Sarah is pretty much day trained, only one accident a day usually. It really makes you realize that she is grown up. I am so excited about no more diapers! I feel like we are past the worst of it-I always dreaded potty training. Tommorow we are going to give the grocery store a try and see how she does. We literally have NO FOOD in our house. Funny how you run out of everything at once.
I wish good luck and health to the parents and new babies, and to all of you!
1 comment:
OMG she's too cute!!!! I love her red hair!!! I am glad that never went away. WOW, she's doing great with the potty training!!!! Way to go Sarah!!!!
Post a Comment