Ok, I have jsut run out of tape runner!!!!!!!! For those of you who scrapbook, you understand what a major crises this is!!!!! And all of the LSS's are closed! (LSS means local scrapbook store for you non scrappers aka losers! JK) Hey, it's my blog I can say what I want. How freeing! ANyway, I have no tape runner because I have been trying to get as much of Sarah's chronological albums caught up as possible. I do two types of scrapbooking-modified CM style in chronological order, and a more elaborate style. It's nice to switch off from the "cute" to the "beautiful". Click on one of the links under Where I Go and click on gallery, and find my name (sassyshanna LIITD and sassyscrappershanna on Scrapshotz) For once the journalling is coming pretty easy to me.
We are heading to Snow Lake this weekend to visit with Dave's family, Rob and Sam will be in from Rocanville, and my family. We are hoping Rocky will be in too. Greg is coming, adn I am once again so excited to see him, but he will be 17 on Friday and I think we will be lucky to see him for two hours all weekend. That gets better, right??? He is going to come around one day and want to spend some time with us? Dave is taking his skidoo for some last riding of the season, so they will probably have a good time.
So I will probably not post till Monday, next week I am going to try to figure out the slideshow thing. But I have to get my scanner working again so I can get good pics of my layouts. Will probably have something to report on Dave's snowmobiling escapades too!
HAPPY EASTER
2 comments:
have a great weekend!
Have a super weekend Shanna!
BTW, I love your photo! Look at you sexy thang!!!! :o)
Carole
Post a Comment