Thankfully, days do go by. Even bad ones. I had a bad one yesterday. Sarah was not doing well with her potty training in the morning, and one of the dogs was throwing up. And I am feeling a little stuck in my house with trying to potty train Sarah. She is not ready to attempt going out yet, I don't think. By last night though she was realizing when she needed to go, and going. SO the day did get better.
My other problem was I couldn't stop eating. I am supposed to be cutting back to foods that are good for me and high in sugar or fat. A half a flat of Vanilla ice wafers is not a good thing! I bought them for Dave, but they ended up being eaten by me! But today is a better day so far. I had breakfast, which is something I stuggle to do, and have managed to stay away from the cookies.
TOday I am trying to keep myself occupies with cleaning and laundry. Floors need to be washed and the Living Room needs to be dusted. I will be so glad when we get our new flooring and I can do the Spring Cleaning, washing the walls and all that.
Today is Dave's last day at work for this set, so we will see what the weekend brings. It is supposed to be nice out so maybe we can get a start on some of these renovations. We'll see if the snow holds out for him to go for one more ride. I think he had a pretty good time with Jon and Rod when he went on Monday night though. Too much fun to stop and take pics or video! LOL.
That's all for now, be Healthy and Happy. I tried to post some pics of Sarah, but it doesn't seem to be working.
1 comment:
Hang in there Shanna!!! Potty Training is a hard thing to do and my god sometimes it seems like it will never happen but it will trust me.
I can relate to the munching thing. When I am at home it seems like all I want to do is eat. I don't eat a lot but it's WHAT I eat.
Send me some pics of before and after your home renovations... I know you'll be scrapbooking about it. HA HA!!! Talk to you on MSN!!
Post a Comment