Friday, April 13, 2007

I think it's setting in!

The potty training that is! I was soooo ready to give up yesterday! Only one time did she make it! But today, only once did she NOT make it! And she was going to it on her own, when she needed to go, not just by chance when we could convince her to sit there till she went. So WHEW! I think she's got it. Hopefully tommorow will be good too. We actaully ventured out to Parents and Tots today, and no accidents there! She went into the bathroom and wasn't scared, like I was anticipating, but she wouldn't go. She woke up at 8, and didn't go to the bathroom until 11:45. I was amazed. I can't even go that long without going!

Other than that we are jsut getting geared up to start thinking about maybe starting our renovations. Gotta shovel snow out of the yard tommorow, and get the deck cleared off and the BBQ fired up! I can't wait.

Dave is thinking he may get one more ride in on Sunday morning. Jon and him are going to go for a drive in the truck tommorow to find a place with enough snow to ride.

That's all for now, be healthy adn happy.

3 comments:

Crystal's blog said...

WAY TO GO SARAH!!!! Sounds like she's doing really good. Carter was scared to sit on the toilet and hated the potty. Good thing he was a boy!!!

Make sure you get potty pics of Sarah... I did a potty page on Chase and Carter.

Michelle said...

YEAH!! Good job Shanna!! Way to be persistant...that seems to be the key! Now you're ready for baby number 2!!! hahahahaha :o)

Dari-Lynn said...

Yay Sarah!

And stay away from those cookies Shanna!!!!